Recent downtime & January 2019 Changelog

Adi

Hello there everyone!

I'm aware of the long downtime we had here and first, I'd like to sincerely apologize for it and for the inconvenience it might've caused to some of you as I've been contacted multiple times already.

I've had some hard time in real life and couldn't find the time to arrange some updates and get in touch with our hosting provider.

Finally, I managed to get around it and have our site back up and running.

So here are some updates:

• New theme for the new year, hope you all like it!
  • ALTAR, VEGA and Sirius(New Servers) Market place sections were created. (Altar Market Place, Vega Market Place and Sirius Market Place)
  • Donor benefits were revised. (See HERE)
  • Staff applications system is enabled again. If you're interested in being a part of the staff and contributing, click here and submit your application today.
  • A new referral system has been introduced & new event with it. You may see details HERE

These changes are subject to change within the current month (January 2019), you may keep an eye if you'd like to be fully informed of new changes.

I'd like to apologize again for the downtime and thank you for understanding.

Adi.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

After a long hiatus myself, I came straight back to this website earlier in the year and found it was down. I thought you may have given up on the project but I'm relived to see it's back up and operational. To add, not that I'm super paranoid or anything but do you plan on adding and forcing SSL (HTTPS) at any point?

Thanks for all your efforts to date @Adi

Edited by Neviden

15 hours ago, Neviden said:

After a long hiatus myself, I came straight back to this website earlier in the year and found it was down. I thought you may have given up on the project but I'm relived to see it's back up and operational. To add, not that I'm super paranoid or anything but do you plan on adding and forcing SSL (HTTPS) at any point?

Thanks for all your efforts to date @Adi

Hey @Neviden, I might force it at some point, just not right now.

We'll have to get more traffic at first, then I'll go ahead and look into SSL.

I don't think its necessary as of right now but it might indeed be in the near future.

And yeah, the site was down for a while as I mentioned but I got around it eventually.