Update 2017's August changelog

Adi

Hello everybody!

As you might've noticed, I didn't release any updates recently. 

I've been and still am busy with real life but got some spare time in the upcoming week so I started working on a few changes in our site.

Key changes: 

• Reputation system - can add reactions too now! (See spoiler)
    • Spoiler

pBCjTNq.gif

• Clubs added - allows you to create groups (Click here to be redirected)
    • Note: the club's you're in also shown (their icon) in your posts.
  • "Clans" feature has been removed due to the fact nobody actually used it, can be added again in case we have enough users interested in it.
  • "Recently Browsing" - shows in the bottom of the thread/category you're currently viewing (allows you to see who else is viewing it) - See Spoiler
    • Spoiler

HJkH73s.jpg

Misc

• New Theme - it's currently a light theme, can rework it and make it dark if desired (Share your thoughts)
  • [22nd of August]  "Viewing" forum - on top of the "recently browsing" feature I mentioned, now you can also see who's viewing which forum through homepage without going inside the actual forum. Click "# Viewing" and you'll see who's watching it exactly - See Spoiler 
    • Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

• [25th of August] Group Legend added at the bottom of the homepage
  • [25th of August] "Hidden content" feature has been added to External Links, Code, Attachments and any post that contains [.hide]POST[./hide]. In order to see hidden posts, you'll be required to either add a comment or a reaction (e.g. a Like). Only forums affected by this are General Discussion, Game Questions & Tips, Technical Support, Private Server DEvelopment and its sub sections. See Spoiler
    • Spoiler

example hidden content.jpg

• [25th of August] Site Developer usergroup has been added.
  • [25th of August] Veteran usergroup has been added -> More information HERE
  • [29th of August] You can now sign in/up through your Google Account.

• Fixes / Known Issues
  • [Fixed] Users not receiving email verification - few users contacted me through our contact form and said they wouldn't receive confirmation emails upon registration. 
  • [Issue] Trading Reputation doesn't show under your name in your posts -> Waiting for a newer version of this application to be released by its author.

More updates to come, keep an eye on this thread~

-Adi.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, ForcePower said:

Well done!

Thank you.

22nd of August update, added a new update under Misc.

On 8/19/2017 at 6:48 PM, Adi said:

Misc

• [22nd of August] "Viewing" forum - on top of the "recently browsing" feature I mentioned, now you can also see who's viewing which forum through homepage without going inside the actual forum. Click "# Viewing" and you'll see who's watching it exactly - See Spoiler 
    •   Reveal hidden contents

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2017 at 6:48 PM, Adi said:
  • [25th of August] Group Legend added at the bottom of the homepage
  • [25th of August] "Hidden content" feature has been added to External Links, Code, Attachments and any post that contains [.hide]POST[./hide]. In order to see hidden posts, you'll be required to either add a comment or a reaction (e.g. a Like). Only forums affected by this are General Discussion, Game Questions & Tips, Technical Support, Private Server DEvelopment and its sub sections. See Spoiler
    •   Reveal hidden contents

• [25th of August] Site Developer usergroup has been added.
  • [25th of August] Veteran usergroup has been added -> More information HERE

New updates.