Veteran usergroup

Adi

Added this earlier today as a courtesy to all veteran users who's been around long enough to support us + been active in our community.

Users who manage to meet the requirements will be automatically moved to this specific usergroup.

*Donors & Staff usergroups will keep their usergroup but will become veterans as a secondary usergroup - if you'd like to have Veteran as main usergroup and donor as secondary that's an option too. PM me.

Requirements:

• Your account here must be at least 180 days old. 
  • You must have at least 75 posts.

Benefits:

• Ability to change your name in here (will show in your NC history) every 120 days (Regular members can't NC)
  • Ability to lock your topics
  • Ability to "hide" your own content
  • Ability to store up to 500 conversations (a.k.a PMs) at once in your inbox. (Normal members can store up to 125.)

Do you think veteran users should have more benefits / different requirements? post your thoughts!

I liked the idea because i think it will motivate users to be more active in here and will also help newly registered users know that a veteran isn't some new user that just registered and may fool them (can work good with market places)

the requirements might be too low though, i think it's ok for now but should be higher in the future assuming we will be able to see more veteran members.

25 minutes ago, LionRoar said:

I liked the idea because i think it will motivate users to be more active in here and will also help newly registered users know that a veteran isn't some new user that just registered and may fool them (can work good with market places)

the requirements might be too low though, i think it's ok for now but should be higher in the future assuming we will be able to see more veteran members.

thanks for your input, we'll probably change it in the future, depends on the number of veteran users we'll have and community activity.