Update March news!

Adi

Creating this topic today for informing everybody about the changes we had last month and planned to have in the near future as well.

• Guides tab - as most of you probably noticed by now, on top of your screen by Browse and Activity there's a new tab called "Guides", you're able to use features / information provided there to guide you in Knight Online!
    • [Sub-tab] Probabilities - you may see exchange chances of items such as Blue Treasure Chest, Fragments, Juraid Gems etc.
    • [Sub-tab] Skills - You may see all skills descriptions and required stat points, I went ahead and pulled it through game data but as you can probably understand some of the skill's descriptions in-game isn't right so I did some editing but there's a good chance I missed something, feel free to inform me about this one and I'll go ahead and edit it.
    • [Sub-tab] Set Bonuses - ability to calculate different parts of set items (f.e. Dragon Flights, Krowaz, Ron's, Secret etc.)
    • [Sub-tab] Clan Grades - seen players asking about it every now and then, players who were unsure about original grade requirements due to the fact it's changed in some unofficial servers, thought it might be handy from time to time.
    • [Sub-tab] *HOT/NEW* Attack Calculator - Now you can calculate the exact amount of attack power you'll have by entering simple information such as Dex bonus, weapon AP etc. It's handy if you're about to purchase different armor, weapon or even accessory and you're unsure about how much attack power you'll have afterwards!

I'm planning on adding additional content and also a sub-tab called "Quests" for long chat quests and additional somewhat complicated quests.

• Private servers section - @ForcePower did put some great effort into restoring some content from Snoxd into our community, I'm not exactly aware of what's happening in the private server world but surely, such information can be handy and useful, I'm looking forward to seeing more users putting some effort into this section in order to help the English developers instead of pushing them towards other sites and especially Non-English sites!

• New awards & badges - planning to add a "Contributor" badge to all users who helped with the above and users who will help in the future with adding content and advertising our community here. After all, quality here is far better than G4L and I believe it's clear to everybody, I'm tipping my hat off to G4L's admins but after all these years they didn't do anything significant really and from my point of view, they could've done a lot more than we did here within a week of work considering that site been up for few years! 

Spread the word, great days are upon us!

-Adi

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Adi said:

Creating this topic today for informing everybody about the changes we had last month and planned to have in the near future as well.

• Guides tab - as most of you probably noticed by now, on top of your screen by Browse and Activity there's a new tab called "Guides", you're able to use features / information provided there to guide you in Knight Online!
    • [Sub-tab] Probabilities - you may see exchange chances of items such as Blue Treasure Chest, Fragments, Juraid Gems etc.
    • [Sub-tab] Skills - You may see all skills descriptions and required stat points, I went ahead and pulled it through game data but as you can probably understand some of the skill's descriptions in-game isn't right so I did some editing but there's a good chance I missed something, feel free to inform me about this one and I'll go ahead and edit it.
    • [Sub-tab] Set Bonuses - ability to calculate different parts of set items (f.e. Dragon Flights, Krowaz, Ron's, Secret etc.)
    • [Sub-tab] Clan Grades - seen players asking about it every now and then, players who were unsure about original grade requirements due to the fact it's changed in some unofficial servers, thought it might be handy from time to time.
    • [Sub-tab] *HOT/NEW* Attack Calculator - Now you can calculate the exact amount of attack power you'll have by entering simple information such as Dex bonus, weapon AP etc. It's handy if you're about to purchase different armor, weapon or even accessory and you're unsure about how much attack power you'll have afterwards!

I'm planning on adding additional content and also a sub-tab called "Quests" for long chat quests and additional somewhat complicated quests.

• Private servers section - @ForcePower did put some great effort into restoring some content from Snoxd into our community, I'm not exactly aware of what's happening in the private server world but surely, such information can be handy and useful, I'm looking forward to seeing more users putting some effort into this section in order to help the English developers instead of pushing them towards other sites and especially Non-English sites!

• New awards & badges - planning to add a "Contributor" badge to all users who helped with the above and users who will help in the future with adding content and advertising our community here. After all, quality here is far better than G4L and I believe it's clear to everybody, I'm tipping my hat off to G4L's admins but after all these years they didn't do anything significant really and from my point of view, they could've done a lot more than we did here within a week of work considering that site been up for few years! 

Spread the word, great days are upon us!

-Adi

First of all, I want to say thanks to Adi , your doing great job as Admin , the forum platform is much better than g4l.

About the private server part , you welcome guys, new "developers"  and oldies should know I did not just restore the most important staff of Snoxd`s , Actually I had more tools nd release that were never released and I putted them there! that`s mean no other forum besides us having this, Such As the most updated Dupe scanner which is working fantastic with SOACS.

In addition, @Adi the guides tab might be useful for developers as well, I will contact with you about it later and tell you how.

Good job!

Yours,

ForcePower

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ForcePower said:

First of all, I want to say thanks to Adi , your doing great job as Admin , the forum platform is much better than g4l.

About the private server part , you welcome guys, new "developers"  and oldies should know I did not just restore the most important staff of Snoxd`s , Actually I had more tools nd release that were never released and I putted them there! that`s mean no other forum besides us having this, Such As the most updated Dupe scanner which is working fantastic with SOACS.

In addition, @Adi the guides tab might be useful for developers as well, I will contact with you about it later and tell you how.

Good job!

Yours,

ForcePower

I will take a look when possible.

On 3/24/2017 at 8:47 AM, Adi said:

Create your own clan forum through our board! - More information: https://ko4life.net/topic/285-create-your-own-clan-forum/

New feature added just now!

• Like 2