Recruiting Offical JPKO Ko4life Players (Guide inside)

Me and my friend decide to play jpko , i hope you guys start as well

basic guide how to start here (sry turkish but just follow his steps since its a video)

Pros and cons about jpko (offical)

- a lot of turkish players play this since usko ruled by turkish company and they are very greedy (i guess its cons depends on your view some people can pm you middle in game "aga 500k pls" basicly begging for money)

PROS

- cheap item prices

- more coin and xp chance (X20 xp and X500-X1000 coin usko dont have)

- rental items

- more bosses since playerbase lower than usko

- unnerfed mining system

- items usko dont have and never will

- lots of skills bugged in usko works here perfectly

- since its japanese koxp wont work properly even if work it sure get banned

CONS

- a little ping

- pk isnt like usko since it has less playerbase

- game is japanese so you need to use google translate when you stuck or offical usko guides (dont use english tbl patches you get banned)

- japanese players dont sell stuff unless they want to so moradon is kinda empty for merchants

- annoying sign up process

we do not decide names yet but i post here we look everyone

• Like 1

Sadly no but its not that hard just change your locale + unicode to japanese and register (from internet explorer)

you also start game from internet explorer after you login redirects you to launcher with activex

video explain pretty much this even if you dont undertstand any of it

i became 28 lvl in a few hours my experience is good , quests are way better than usko its easy and you get better rewards

soo much stuff is free are premium in usko. Japanese guys dont sell overpriced i see many unique stuff is about 3-5m

i was expecting a deserted town but i see at least 30-40 people in moradon (think about japanese local time we have at least -6 hours i still saw this many)

as for ping it isnt horrible its certanly there like 0.5 second delay i very rarely see 1 second delay no vpn at all

i hope you guys became karus , we became karus because server is mostly el morad dominated

Edited by can_snoxd

9 minutes ago, can_snoxd said:

Sadly no but its not that hard just change your locale + unicode to japanese and register (from internet explorer)

you also start game from internet explorer after you login redirects you to launcher with activex

video explain pretty much this even if you dont undertstand any of it

i became 28 lvl in a few hours my experience is good , quests are way better than usko its easy and you get better rewards

soo much stuff is free are premium in usko. Japanese guys dont sell overpriced i see many unique stuff is about 3-5m

i was expecting a deserted town but i see at least 30-40 people in moradon (think about japanese local time we have at least -6 hours i still saw this many)

as for ping it isnt horrible its certanly there like 0.5 second delay i very rarely see 1 second delay no vpn at all

i hope you guys became karus , we became karus because server is mostly el morad dominated

How many servers are there? 40 ppl in moradon doesn't seem like alot though.. private servers are more populated :SuchDoge:

3 hours ago, can_snoxd said:

Only 1 but keep in mind most people i see was high levelled so dont expect them fooling around in moradon

What about exp parties though? Farm etc? Is it easy to find?

Super casual here so take it however you want. 

I just hit level 50.
As far as I can tell, the server is super empty. I have yet to see more than 20 people in moradon. RLB is competely empty. Delos is owned by humans. CZ appears to be somewhat empty as well. There is no dcz. Rental is 60+. Best bet is probably paper mage or bp as its hard to get any gear :|

I am still fuckin around though.

Edited by mo3head
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 6:30 PM, can_snoxd said:

Xp is very easy so far we became 28 lvl in a few hours with very little effort (1 warrior and 1 battle priest not even mage or archer party)

we do not reach luferson yet but i saw a lot of mages i assume farming still here yeah

3 hours ago, mo3head said:

Super casual here so take it however you want. 

I just hit level 50.
As far as I can tell, the server is super empty. I have yet to see more than 20 people in moradon. RLB is competely empty. Delos is owned by humans. CZ appears to be somewhat empty as well. There is no dcz. Rental is 60+. Best bet is probably paper mage or bp as its hard to get any gear :|

I am still fuckin around though.

From these two posts, it sounds more empty than any USKO server.. How come though?

Other servers available? I find it quite surprising actually..

Just now, Adi said:

From these two posts, it sounds more empty than any USKO server.. How come though?

Other servers available? I find it quite surprising actually..

Japko has always been like that. The japanese playerbase has always been rather small. There have been countless of banwaves as well, which added to it. At some point it was enough to report a foreigner to get him banned because of the horrible reputation. Granted I haven't played japko in a long time but I remember when all servers have been merged into 3 servers due to no activity and that must have been like 8 years ago.

1 minute ago, mo3head said:

Japko has always been like that. The japanese playerbase has always been rather small. There have been countless of banwaves as well, which added to it. At some point it was enough to report a foreigner to get him banned because of the horrible reputation. Granted I haven't played japko in a long time but I remember when all servers have been merged into 3 servers due to no activity and that must have been like 8 years ago.

Oh, I remembered something else from the World's cup though back in 2008ish but thats over a decade ago so yeah, it makes sense it's been decreasing since.

Wouldn't it be better to try out KOKO in this case though?

7 minutes ago, Adi said:

Oh, I remembered something else from the World's cup though back in 2008ish but thats over a decade ago so yeah, it makes sense it's been decreasing since.

Wouldn't it be better to try out KOKO in this case though?

As far as I remember you actually need a valid ID card of some sort. Like you have to be a registered korean.

4 minutes ago, can_snoxd said:

You need korean citizen id for KOKO a few turkish players play it but they say its dead

So only thing somewhat alive is usko? which is kinda ironic considering they do put some sort of effort in KOKO unlike USKO? lol

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We started again , a little bit info about game (Human)

Again do not try to replace files with english ones unlike usko this one has security you will get banned

no koxp here even if you somehow open you get banned gms are active

dont use english in public chat use in pm (you will see english user names)

NO GENIE

More secure than usko (you have second login code when you access character to avoid hacking)

Drops are super good compare to usko

Mining seems way better compare to usko

30-40 People in moradon (almost everyone has endgame gear and only 1 server)

mining has lvl 35 limit

you cant trade , use anvil  or merchant before level 10 just open skills and relog

300-400ms lag 

Edited by can_snoxd

On 12/31/2020 at 11:06 PM, GiR said:

They don't allow users outside of japan?

is that why people aren't allowed to speak in english?

Im saying dont speak english in public just in case you dont want to bother people dont know english and get muted

Edited by can_snoxd