can_snoxd

As title says its weird new posts only appear when you login , i dont know this is intented or not it would be good idea to update them in a few days or something so people see the active traffic and sign up because last post seems like 2 months ago or something when you dont login

20 hours ago, can_snoxd said:

As title says its weird new posts only appear when you login , i dont know this is intented or not it would be good idea to update them in a few days or something so people see the active traffic and sign up because last post seems like 2 months ago or something when you dont login

Hi @can_snoxd, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not sure I manage to follow, but could you kindly attach a screenshot or something? Thanks.

• Cheers 1

The posts you're referring to are under the private sections, meaning you have to be logged in to see them, hence they're not shown there.

It doesn't affect SEO if that's the concern. The platform is smart enough to make the search engines index them.

• Cheers 1