Original version 1534 Files !

Aether

Hi KO4Life community,

After working long time on my 1534 Source's I decided to sell the files (licensed).

Some little informations:

- All quests work as it should be if you wanna do a FARM server (Original)
- All events work properly and original Border Defence War , Juraid Mountain , Forgotten Temple , BiFrost ,...
- Server-side protection is included. (Skill protection , speedhack etc.)
- Pet System
- Clan system works properly
- Client features working with no problem and much more.

For more informations about the files and the price please PM me from forum and we can talk about it.

I hope it isn't the wrong section for this topic if so my apologize. 

Creative 

Edited by Creative
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Creative said:

Hello again KO4Life community !

Sorry for letting you wait Long story short I had some Health problems but I'm back now.

You can download the client via here http://www.mediafire.com/file/he065unktha0sft/Knight OnLine Client.rar

You simply have to extract it and run the launcher it's auto register :) !

pet.jpg

Now i am busy, but maybe after the week i will check your work :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Bir saat önce, Creative yazdı:

New rotation and movement system completed. Character moves updates instantly without any delay

OMG Where poblem src :) void CUser::MoveProcess(Packet& pkt) ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 09.07.2019 at 00:11, Emre yazdı:

OMG Where poblem src :) void CUser::MoveProcess(Packet& pkt) ?

This video was uploaded to make the customers more clear about the features they'll get once they purchase it.

About developping or issues you can always throw me a pm I'd do my best to help you out.

• 1 month later...

Creative , you wrote

On 9/14/2018 at 4:10 PM, Creative said:

1453 , 19xx and v2 is now included (NOTE: V2 is the simple one without Kurian) ! 

does that mean all the functionality about graphic, gausian blur, screen resolution are included? 

Ps. I do not know well all differences between  ver. 15XX, 19XX, 20XX, 22XX, so i can mix up some concepts and features

Edited by horrus
  • Like 1

2 saat önce, horrus yazdı:

Creative , you wrote

does that mean all the functionality about graphic, gausian blur, screen resolution are included? 

Ps. I do not know well all differences between  ver. 15XX, 19XX, 20XX, 22XX, so i can mix up some concepts and features

Thats totally my bad didnt specify the version so the in-game (npc) Nation Change , Job Change and gender change has been added for 1534 this is an extra feature which isnt available in its original version.

To your question Resolution isn't a problem anymore for all the versions you can use any resolution u wish. Except the blur thats for 19xx or higher versions which is in the option already (Usko's client).

Few people tried to copy that for lower versions but was never the same. I also never checked how it actually works over there since I like more the "originality". Ofcourse I'm doing some extra touches but not on visual :P

P.S: Since I'm working with Usko's client all client features belong to usko. 

I'll add some pictures on my free time so people will have some idea on how each version looks like.

Telling all the differences between the versions trust me you would be laaaazyy to read all :D.

Edited by Creative

Thanks for your answer. 
Im curious did you have client source? I'am asking because you mention that " Since I'm working with Usko's client all client features belong to usko. 
I was thinking that only client source code that is some kind of "available" on the net is the one that has been recreated from 10XX version to 1299 by TwoStars and Stephen Meier.
Or am I misunderstood you and you meant only that you working with USKO 15XX version style :P.

Some clip's on youTube as one that you made already would be nice thing also when it comes to talk about features that you added into game :) 

• Love 1

5 saat önce, horrus yazdı:

Thanks for your answer. 
Im curious did you have client source? I'am asking because you mention that " Since I'm working with Usko's client all client features belong to usko. 
I was thinking that only client source code that is some kind of "available" on the net is the one that has been recreated from 10XX version to 1299 by TwoStars and Stephen Meier.
Or am I misunderstood you and you meant only that you working with USKO 15XX version style :P.

Some clip's on youTube as one that you made already would be nice thing also when it comes to talk about features that you added into game :) 

Thats exactly what I'm talking about some extra little touches :) I assume you're talking about the custom movement and rotation movie on youtube . :)

Sadly I dont have the client source and also not time to fix the open source client that Smeier and Twostars shared. I believe alone its just a lot of work for me and I have no trust inmyself doing all that work alone (also not worth for a dead game to make a dev team for that) but ofcourse with client source its always better :) but..... when you have not the source you go deeper :) means you create your source self what I mean bythat is we call it ASM patches.

instead of fixing client source , using usko's exe and implementing patches in needed places is just easier for me.

Conclusion: Client source is always better to work with but way too much work to deal with I heard sohu's one (They say its less buggy than the open one but I have really no clue just some rumors) but never found the source of it too.

But like our elders always say :) you've to find your own way.

P.S: Don't know if u already heard of UIF hooking aswell thats also an option to give a function to the current or a new uif ingame. So there's always another way to do things even without client source except if u want to change big things then thats something else ... :D

Just PM me for any info u need lets not take this off-topic. 😛

Edited by Creative

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...