Chinese friends keep getting banned (probably due vpn)

can_snoxd

I've blocked in the past Chinese IP's due to bots that kept visiting our site and post nonsense.

There's a possiblity he'll have to keep using a VPN to access the site, however, if caught in suspicious activity I can understand why Gilad has banned him.

With that being said, if he's legit, there's no reason keeping him banned and I've checked as well,

he's not banned right now and it seems like he visited the site two hours ago, please check again with him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Probably there is a delay between host when someone unbanned (could be china only thing as well since servers in europe) , after 15 minutes or something he had no issue with forum (Vpn and browser cache and cookies was cleared). I agree removing chinese shield maybe super risky i notice everyone in our discord if they are banned and they are legit i will notify gilad and with that way we could get a whitelist

Edited by can_snoxd

On 10/25/2021 at 6:55 PM, can_snoxd said:

Probably there is a delay between host when someone unbanned (could be china only thing as well since servers in europe) , after 15 minutes or something he had no issue with forum (Vpn and browser cache and cookies was cleared). I agree removing chinese shield maybe super risky i notice everyone in our discord if they are banned and they are legit i will notify gilad and with that way we could get a whitelist

Well, keep us updated if the issue persists.

On our end it looks like he can access the site.

• Cheers 1