Staff Applications

Adi

Started seeing some applications on the staff application section, just making sure everybody is aware of the fact I'm currently looking forward to building a proper team to lead this community.

Will need mainly moderators for: 

• Global moderating- for anything around the forum (meaning, any category and it's sections)
  • Section moderating-  to pay attention to specific sections such as market place, private server area and anything related to trading disputes & reports.

Basic Requirements:

• Maturity, as far as I concern that's the most important factor a moderator should have, being childish or biased towards specific cases is unacceptable.
  • Trustworthy, no shady past or involvement in any type of injustice.. this, of course, isn't an easy factor to find, I'll be observing and giving input on things that happen within the community or might be added to the forums but I'll have to trust the rest of the staff members to handle things correctly if I happen to be away for a few days due to work. 
  • Enforce forum rules, of course, one of the many things I didn't like about g4l is that mods themselves didn't enforce the rules of the forum they "moderate". This can not happen here.
    • That doesn't mean you should be a "nazi" mod but when required, don't hesitate to throw a warning or even a temp/permanent ban.
      • Permanent bans should be discussed with the rest of the team and in some cases, temp bans as well.
  • Ability to contribute and give input on subjects which require the attention of an experienced Knight Online player.
  • Be reachable, we're going to have a staff section and possibly additional communication tools to make sure everybody stays in the loop, I'm expecting the staff members to inform the rest of the team in case they'll be away for a few days so other staff members can help you with your duty if required.
  • Moderation experience is a bonus!

- If you did not apply and would like to do so, please apply here: https://ko4life.net/forum/6-staff-applications/

*Topics there are visible to staff members (only me right now) only and your own topic will be visible to yourself of course.

- If you applied already and would like to add something, you may post on your current topic or edit the original post.

-Adi