Recent website&teamspeak downtime

Adi

We're currently having issues with our hosting (they're planning on stopping their service), with that being said, we're forced to transfer to a different hosting.

Our website should be completely working for everybody now -- let me know if anyone is encountering any technical issue.

As for the Teamspeak servers provided through donations are still running but can't be accessed due to the fact I can't set our domain's DNS right now.

I could provide an actual IPs and not hostnames but that might compromise your server's security in future, with that being said, we'll be compensating with double the downtime you're going to experience (2 days now, meaning you'll get 4 days, and I believe we might have another day till it's all up and running as it was before)

I'm going to sort a temporary teamspeak server until it's all solved and there, provide you with a private channel if you'd like (pm me)

* I'll update this topic with info as soon as I get it sorted.

Apologies for the inconvenience ~!

- Adi

• Like 2
  • Ouch 1

4 hours ago, Adi said:

I'm going to sort a temporary teamspeak server until it's all solved and there, provide you with a private channel if you'd like (pm me)

* I'll update this topic with info as soon as I get it sorted.

The server address is k4l.badfamily.net

I'm currently connected, either pm me there or pm me through forums and I'll create you a private channel with your own password.