Update December changelog

Adi

Some minor updates but important and effective, but, first!

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas from me and the rest of the staff, we're hoping you're having a great time santa.png

• [A new usergroup] As suggested previously by @ReesesPieces, a new usergroup exclusively for Knight Online Developers - KODev.
    • Users which are recognized as Developers will be moved to this usergroup.
      • @ReesesPieces @BitShift are the two users which will determine whether someone is an actual developer or not, once someone is recognized as a developer, he'll be moved to that user group. Either contact them or me and we'll go ahead and give you a KODev usergroup if you're indeed recognized as a developer by the development community.
  • [New Forums] - under Private Server Development: 
    • Exclusive Releases: Users who carry the 'KODev' title will be able to release content they believe should be available to donors and other fellow developers within this section. Only KODevs and donors can access this section but only KODevs can post topics, donors can only reply on content. 
    • Exclusive Support: meant to offer support exclusively to donors.

*This topic might be updated again by the end of the month with additional updates/changes.

-Adi

• Like 2