Tips for a new video

LionRoar

What I find important & entertaining in any type of gaming video is:

1. Quality - just like the fact that you'd be interested in seeing a clear picture, i believe every viewer would like that too.

2. Creativity - go through recent pk videos, look what other editors post. You can use it as an inspiration but I personally wouldn't think that going ahead and copying the same style/effect(s) someone else uses would be entertaining for your viewers, instead, think outside the box and aim for something we didn't see before, or at least, not often.

3. Music, what I personally like to see / do is when the video editor try to make an effort with fitting the clips with the music, I think it adds a lot of entertainment.

4. Of course, gameplay, try to provide as best gameplay clips as possible, if possible duo/trio vs many, I find it extremely challenging (when recording) & interesting to watch. 

what type of clips do you have atm?

2 hours ago, HenkaN said:

AT LEAST 1080p 60fps

the resolution doesn't necessarily mean much, you see, bitrate is an important factor when it comes to your picture quality.

For instance, many of the 1080p videos I worked on look a lot better than other's 1080p because I simply did my best to keep the quality intact once rendering, especially because once uploading to youtube, youtube renders your video again which lowers the quality in comparison to the source. 

What you want to do once you work on a video is to make sure that the raw file is as close as possible to the rendered file, because for sure, youtube will lower the quality.

21 hours ago, HenkaN said:

Crazy turkish music, kill counter all over the screen and flashing effects that almost cause healthy people to faint.

what do you mean by crazy turkish music lol?

2 hours ago, Adi said:

What I find important & entertaining in any type of gaming video is:

1. Quality - just like the fact that you'd be interested in seeing a clear picture, i believe every viewer would like that too.

2. Creativity - go through recent pk videos, look what other editors post. You can use it as an inspiration but I personally wouldn't think that going ahead and copying the same style/effect(s) someone else uses would be entertaining for your viewers, instead, think outside the box and aim for something we didn't see before, or at least, not often.

3. Music, what I personally like to see / do is when the video editor try to make an effort with fitting the clips with the music, I think it adds a lot of entertainment.

4. Of course, gameplay, try to provide as best gameplay clips as possible, if possible duo/trio vs many, I find it extremely challenging (when recording) & interesting to watch. 

what type of clips do you have atm?

thanks for the tips and I have some party vs party videos.. been trying to get some 2vs6 +/- but not an easy task, hard to find a good priest :(