Update New Theme

Adi

Do you like the new theme?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new theme we added?

• Looks great !
    • I like it but I think it requires a few improvements
    • I don't like this one
    • I don't mind it

Hello everybody!

Today I brought to you a new theme to our community, a bit more user-friendly in my opinion.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this one!

*Previous themes are still available, you may select them at the bottom of your screen where you see "Theme".

• Like 5

I think it's great one, very classic and friendly to use. Much better than the older one. 

Especially when most of us in front of the monitor 24/7 hours, so that theme is good for the eyes ^__^

Thanks for taking the time doing so.

20 hours ago, JanekBack said:

What do you think about adding shoutbox/chat? :)

Please do not add a shoutbox. Sucks to moderate and tends to only contain flames and other crap.

Makes front pages look like crap to potential new users.

32 minuty temu, HenkaN napisał:

Please do not add a shoutbox. Sucks to moderate and tends to only contain flames and other crap.

Makes front pages look like crap to potential new users.

Shoutbox can be just for trust user/donator or need X post.

21 hours ago, JanekBack said:

Nice to see you still working on update/style etc. ;)

What do you think about adding shoutbox/chat? :)

24 minutes ago, JanekBack said:

Shoutbox can be just for trust user/donator or need X post.

It's true it can be useful but I also think it's a bit unrelated to the theme, this might have to go under Feedback section considering the fact it requires the other user's thoughts on this before we proceed with this one.

As @HenkaN mentioned earlier, it might cause flame wars and creating a shoutbox for donors only could be an option but then, on the other hand, I don't want to make users who don't want or can't donate feel like they can't use all the features of this site. 

4 hours ago, BitShift said:

I also like the new theme! However nothing about it really says "Knight Online" to me. I think if we could perhaps add a KO styled background image or a little something at the top I'd be all in.

Good point, any ideas? on top of that, I think it might be great if there's a professional that wouldn't mind getting something interesting sorted for us!

My time & photoshop skills might be insufficient :FeelsBadMan:

+1 for adding back the banner at the top, I like it. My art skills aren't very good either however I could try grabbing some screenshots of different KO meshes, although that might look very unnatural lol. @Andrej do you have someone doing your artwork? Maybe they would be interested in making one or two contributing pics, it doesn't have to be anything fancy.