✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | OFFICIAL: 08/03/2024 at 21:00 GMT+3 | JOIN

fr33m4n

1920x1080_post_en.png?ex=65e599cc&is=65d

image.png.cad6f0dbed7ef686c91db69854787dimage.png.8b78386468fdd97d85ab8e1b5ecd33image.png.39ea6273c70065b78da1d24c9202ddimage.png.e608aec1de35080cf782b0e1d89ab8

Big Announcement: New "Zenith" Server is Coming!

Dear KO4FUN Players,

Exciting news ahead! As our IMMORTAL server continues its uninterrupted service into its 3rd year, we're thrilled to announce that on March 8, 2024, we'll be furthering our excitement with the launch of the new "ZENITH" server. There won't be any beta server. All the features you're curious about can be experienced on our Immortal server.

We're grateful to the thousands of players who have supported us throughout this journey. Your friendship and passion over the past three years have been truly inspiring and empowering. We also want to emphasize that IMMORTAL, currently in its 3rd year, will remain open indefinitely to continue serving you. Just as our past servers Winter and Summer merged with IMMORTAL eventually, the new Zenith server will also merge with IMMORTAL after some time, ensuring the continuous activity of the IMMORTAL server.

As you know, we launched our Winter server a year ago and successfully organized 9 Academies and 9 Tournaments in 2023. 2023 was a year filled with great achievements for us, and we're excited to carry those successes into 2024.

New Server Zenith Introduction Pagehttps://ko4fun.net/zenith

New server Official "Zenith" opens on March 8, 2024, at 21:00 GMT+3.
Featuring 10 Academies and 10 Tournaments with a massive prize pool.
Total Tournament Prize Pool of 2,000,000 TL

Important Dates for Our New Server "ZENITH":

April 5 1st Academy
April 19 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
-------------------------------------------------
May 3 2nd Academy
May 17 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
May 31 3rd Academy
June 14 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
June 28 4th Academy
July 12 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
July 26 5th Academy
August 9 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
August 23 6th Academy
September 6 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
September 20 7th Academy
October 4 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
October 18 8th Academy
November 1 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
November 15 9th Academy
November 29 200,000 TL Prize Tournament
December 13 10th Academy
December 27 200,000 TL Prize Tournament

We can't wait to embark on this amazing journey with you! See you on our new server!

With love,
KO4FUN Management

Websitehttps://ko4fun.net/
Registerhttps://ko4fun.net/Register
Download Gamehttps://ko4fun.net/Downloads

|History|
KO4FUN was first established in 2007 by a group of KO players. Our main goal was to create an equal and innovative gaming environment for people interested in the best quality that Knight Online PvP can offer. Our team consists of people who are professional, self-developed, and most motivated team of both local and foreign people.

Features|
  • Light Farm Server
  • 1 level starting with moradon quest armors, potions&scrolls
  • Level Cap 83/15
  • Upgrade Limit +8/9/10 for weapons / armor
  • Upgrade Limit +3 for accessories
  • Brand new event maps
  • Weekly King selection
  • Kurian Active
  • Balanced classes
  • Drop information displayed in our UI next to the HP bar of the selected monster.
  • Select Characters - access all your characters without having to leave the game.
  • Low CPU Usage - You may hide the client by pressing the F12 key in-game to preserve CPU / RAM usage
  • Remember me - you can save your account information on login (don't use this feature if you share a machine, i.e. internet cafes)
  • Offline Market - Keep your character in-game while your client is closed to allow you to continue merchanting while your computer rests.
  • KOBA - a brand new gaming experience, Knight Online but we plan to give you a taste of MOBA (League of Legends, and Smite)
  • This event, which is specially prepared by the KO4FUN team, aims to experience the excitement of MOBA in KO4FUN, your goal is to destroy the base of the opposing team while starting the 1 lvl on a 3-lane map and experiencing the excitement of item and level.

We are coming back better than ever! Give us a shot and feel free to reply to the topic or PM me on G4L or on Discord.Thank you from the
KO4Fun Team..

Edited by fr33m4n
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well done , seems really sick mad server, nice to see people who could code their server and advertise that even better!

I was just suspected about the huge number of people being online so I actually downloaded the client and logged in.. server is fully crowded.

also there is a decent English speakers community. Good job!

Hail Knights!

Thanks to the feedback and all the wonderful reviews we received from the Adonis Server! We have created a brand new unique database for YOU!

On July 25th, 7 PM (UTC+3) we will reopen our doors for our beta and this beta will remain open for a minimum of 25 days! During this time we will overlook the overall gaming experience and make adjustments according to your suggestions as well as fine tune it for the official! We will be testing our new mining system, brand new drop system, as well as new events!

Beta Server Features:
During the beta [Beta Store] You can obtain all the Power Up Store items from the NPC Nastya.
The first level cap is 70. Upgrade Minimum 1 week +7 / +0 jewelry
Second round level cap is 80. Upgrade limit +8 / +1 jewelry
Third week limit level limit is 83. Upgrade +9 / +3 jewelry
During the beta period every week Tuesday at 19:00 monthly NP's are reset!

Beta Rewards:
The first 10 people to hit level 70 will be granted 10 days of Switch Premium!
Top five players of both nations in the 1st week monthly rank will also be granted 10 days of switch premium!
1st week, the clan with the most NPR will be given 10 days of clan premium!
The first 10 people to hit level 80 will be granted 10 days of Switch Premium!
Top five players of both nations in the 2nd week monthly rank will also be granted 10 days of switch premium!
2nd week, the clan with the most NPR will be given 10 days of clan premium!
The first 10 people to hit level 83 will be granted 10 days of Switch Premium!
Top five players of both nations in the 3rd week monthly rank will also be granted 10 days of switch premium!
3rd week, the clan with the most NPR will be given 10 days of clan premium!

Also, participating in the VS tournament which will be held during beta, you will also be granted premium!

New Quest System:
As you know! The last quest system we had developed had been an issue for many players! So we wanted this go around to make questing enjoyable as well as worth the time!

Non Premium players complete all tasks in moradon and you will reach level 42.
Complete the tasks in Luferson or Elmorad and you will reach level 64.
Complete the tasks in Eslant and you will reach level 73.
After completing the tasks in Ronark Land, you will be level 75.
After doing all these tasks, Premium players will reach level 80! While non-premium will be 75!

Thanks to this new quest system, we have made questing much more enjoyable and worth the EXP, only you can reach level 80 by completing quests!

New Mining System:
We have developed a new mining system, no longer will you collect opals, sapphires, crystals or blessed upgrade scrolls, instead you will collect low stone, middle stone, and high stone! Which these prizes can be exchanged at Chaotic Generator for prizes!
lowstone.jpgmiddlestone.jpghighstone.jpg
New Drop System
All item drops has been changed as USKO style. In Eslant and Ronark Land maps if you drop any high class weapon you will get as Exceptional item and if you drop any Chitin Shell armor you will get Dragon Shell armor

Edited by fr33m4n

I have been playing in KO4FUN beta server for the last 3 or 4 days, it is quite a fun. The game mechanics have been changed for few things but in a good way. But, I find it bit hard to lvl up and get to the cz compared to other beta servers.

• Like 1

Hello Dear KO4FUN Players, we thank you for the intense interest you have shown to the beta version of Farm.

upload_2017-8-9_12-17-58.png

What did we do at Farm Beta?

• We tried the progressive level system. (We have handed out Switch Premium gifts to our first 70.80.83 players.)
  • We tried the progressive upgrade system.
  • We tried the new mission system.
  • We tried the new mining system.
  • We tried the new economic system.
  • We tried the new drop system.
  • We tried the inter-grade damage rates.
  • The abilities of all classes have been tried and improvements have been made. (We still work on the problem of the failed export for hit arrows when the archer is struck with a 5li arrow during combo. will be corrected as soon as possible.)
  • We've tried all the events. (The problem remains in the Forgotten Temple event. As you know, a time added to the Chaos event instead of the Forgetten Temple event. As soon as the Forgetten Temple event is resolved, the problem will be fixed.)
  • We tried the Upgrade rates at the same rate as the official version. We have handed out Switch Premium gifts to our first + 7 and + 8 players.

... And we had a chance to try a lot of things.
We can lend thanks to your valued KO4FUN players who don't leave us alone while they do these trials.

On 06/08/2017, we organized a $150 award-winning fortress war. The "Eternals" clan, the owner of the fortress, won the Grand Prix. We congratulate them once again.

What awaits you in the "Light/PK" version?

The purpose of this version is to make sure you are ready for the official version, try plenty of PvP maps. Thanks to the newly added NPC s to Moradon town, you will be able to provide + 1 charms (which do not include JR and BF jewelry) and + 8 armor and weapons (no Dragon Shel). But there will be no Unique weapons in these NPC's. To get the Bifrost and Juraid Mountain items, you have to participate in the events and subtract the fragment and gem.
upload_2017-8-9_12-11-30.png

You have to have Red, Green, Blue boxes to get the Hell Breaker, Dark Vane, Wrath of Erion, Lightning Erion, Glacier erenion stuff. To obtain these boxes, you need to participate in Border Defense War and Chaos events.

You will be able to upgrade items from boxes, fragments or gems to + 8 and to + 1 to 100% of jewellery. Item Upgrade limit + 8 Jewelry upgrade limit would be + 1.

During this time, events will be organized every day, every hour in the game.
1VS1 Tournaments, 3VS3 tournaments, Clan tournaments, Party tournaments, Border Defense War tournaments, Juraid Mountain tournaments, Crazy Warrior events and a lot of fun tournaments and events will be with you. KO4FUN will continue to win the official version for the players..

The Final Beta will start on 09/08/2017 at 19:00 (Turkey Time)

Bottom note;
Unique items obtained in the Farm beta release will not be deleted.
In the Light/PK beta process, the green box of the Grell mission has been cancelled.
The iron neckles, iron belt, Glass Belt, Ring of the Felankor items will be closed.

Final PK Beta will expire on 20/08/2017.
Our official opening date will be made on 25/08/2017.

upload_2017-8-9_12-18-7.png

KO4FUN management team.

• Like 1

Ko4Fun continues to innovate ..
These 3 new monsters that have not been seen in Knight Online history have been added to our game.
These monsters are definitely not on Knight Online. Thanks to outstanding efforts of our team in Knight Online has been added.
We are working on new monsters, items and maps.

Edited by fr33m4n

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, fr33m4n said:

Ko4Fun continues to innovate ..
These 3 new monsters that have not been seen in Knight Online history have been added to our game.
These monsters are definitely not on Knight Online. Thanks to outstanding efforts of our team in Knight Online has been added.
We are working on new monsters, items and maps.

oh.. that's some nice work right there.

by the way, there's something wrong with your text i think, can't read it.. make it black? :D

Seems like you guys are more geared towards the Turkish community. I tried going visiting your website but most of it is in Turkish. Even when you select to translate it to English. Most of the headings are in English but the content of those headings are Turkish. Do you plan on having staff members who support English players? Or should they not bother playing this server?

@SavvyNik, it shouldn't be blocking it... unless ACME prevented it for whatever reason. Personally, I would use BootCamp and duelboot Windows and Mac's OS... that's how I did it on my mac laptop when I had one.

Hail Knights!

Our official launch was a complete success and we are still seeing an increase in our population as the days go by! We have a vast diversity of players, and we do have a good chunk of an English community, they just appear to be really spread out! We have at any moment an English staff member ready to answer any question's you may have! It isn't too late to start KO4FUN!

Here are some screenshots:
o3BI9Nr.jpg

UOXp2oY.jpg

VtKagRf.jpg

https://ko4fun.net/Download
https://ko4fun.net/Register
http://forum.ko4fun.com/index.php

- Breezy

@ReesesPieces Looking awesome!! Congrats guys! I'll post the error I'm getting later when I'm by laptop. I've had no trouble even with the official KO running the current setup that I have. I assume the security you guys have is checking for something else in the windows registry to make sure the game isn't being ran in a virtualized environment.

• Like 1

• fr33m4n changed the title to ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | OFFICIAL: 08/03/2024 at 21:00 GMT+3 | JOIN