Recruiting BloodLine Manes Human

We're looking for a few members to pk/farm with, we no longer exp so if you still need to level up don't bother PMing.

Some requirements:

Lvl 80+
Teamspeak + mic
Decent gear (i'd gladly inform you about the server's current state item-wise)
Active
Trustable (Vouchers needed)
Capable of speaking and understanding English.
Willing to take criticism, sometimes we can be rude. apologies.

Class specific requirements:

Warrior:
lvl 83 with all skills unlocked.
Be familliar with the passion build

Priest:
Capable of playing buffer and debuffer.
Lvl 70 skill unlocked
Capable of ''commanding'' in English
No idiots that play like byranthebattlepriest are welcome.

Mage:
Unless you magically get an entire mage team together that i know of will do good, the only way you can join our clan as a mage is playing the support mage role also called ''TP mage''.
Pref. skills to be unlocked.

Rogue:
Strong gear required, need you to assassinate people instead of tickling them.
All skills unlocked
Understand rogue's playstyle (Supporting party members, knowing when to go in or not etc.)
Archers are not welcome.

Kurian:
Go annoy some other clan, don't even bother pming unless your name is black.

Another mention
Understanding turkish during PK would be nice, it isn't a requirement but would be nice when we are playing with a turkish clan (happens every now and then).

16f609adceb239f663565b8075855549.jpg

PM Me on this forums or in-game as ScreameR

Edited by ScreameR
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ForcePower said:

Atm. I am really enjoying my time playing Cypher in STKO, but I wonder how the population in Manes? and what consider as decent gear as u describe?

Thanks

Hi, well right now Manes has the biggest population of all servers pk and merchant wise, colony zone is atleast at 300 users at all times, and peak times it reaches 6-900 users.

What class will you play if you decide to go Manes?

Edited by ScreameR

12 minutes ago, ScreameR said:

Hi, well right now Manes has the biggest population of all servers pk and merchant wise, colony zone is atleast at 300 users at all times, and peak times it reaches 6-900 users.

What class will you play if you decide to go Manes?

Probably Priest or warrior. we will see bout that..

Good luck mate.

Just now, ForcePower said:

Probably Priest or warrior. we will see bout that..

Good luck mate.

For warrior in-case your budget is limited i highly recommend getting old accessory set which includes rocs,opal earrings amulet of strength and a normal sash of sorrow +0.
if you don't know how to use frenzy/descent defensively you'll need better defensive items but it isn't required and i assume you have experience as warrior so that shouldn't be a problem. As a weapon a raptor +8 is a MUST.
Armor wise, using the quest king shell items will do fine for now, but try to get your hands on chitins +8 whenever you can. As a shield, i am using personal shield +3 in-case i get targetted to much so i can equip it for some extra defensive stats while running/waiting for cure, i think this is a perfect start to begin with and you can try to expand to better items from there. 

For priest, i highly recommend chitin set +8 Dread shield +6/7 and a lycaon/lobo hammer atleast at +3 or higher, also an old accessory set is required but if your budget allows it iron set will make you immortal, if not i think old necklace of quickness and old skeleton belt are good replacements to begin with. 

About level, warrior must be lvl 83 with all the skills open (lupus is the only expensive piece) and for priest lvl 80 with 70 skill is a MUST.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.