Custom Model Imports (Any Version)

breth.thumb.jpg.997e25c5820331bef912a6a76d32b5b4.jpg

tMKSicQ.png

I Prefer using XLM (Stellar Lumens) im ok with other type of legit coins as well like XRP if it has cheap fee

(I also offer reverse engineering of non usko exclusive clients like sohu or JPKO and dig monsters out there to be used on v1.298 in my weekyl service or any type of coding or creating content as long as its in my knowledge)

- Weapon effects are not fixed i use items already in the game thats why each of them has different effect in game if you replace tbl code they get different effect
- They work on any version v1.081 to current
- They dont have any clipping issues if you find any clear visible glitching effect i will replace that model something else and give you another for free
- I Use crypto only because its impossible to me use another payment method due the country i live has no laws and human rights

Example of Custom Sword Model

e4am974.png

Example of Custom Shield Model

CsQhMkm.png

Example of Custom Mace Model

VhqviHG.png

Example of Custom Spear Model

tevCfE4.png

Example of Custom 2H Axe Model

ILWreoQ.png

If you want weekly updates and see new stuff or ask exclusive request join my discord

https://discord.gg/t9xRYb7jT6

Edited by can_snoxd
  • Like 1

• can_snoxd changed the title to Custom Model Imports (Any Version)

Old images properly lined and now they have their own catalog in order , i want to make things clear below

1491577273_cutcontentshield2.png.ecf3b2809d448bc1b28ea22fe80acf58.png

- Weapon effects are not fixed i use items already in the game thats why each of them has different effect in game if you replace tbl code they get different effect
- They work on any version v1.081 to current
- They dont have any clipping issues if you find any clear visible glitching effect i will replace that model something else and give you another for free
- I Use crypto only because its impossible to me use another payment method due the country i live has no laws and human rights

Edited by can_snoxd