Degano's Winter 2017 Edition - BadFamily Clan [4K]

Adi

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, LionRoar said:

I liked the quality as well, it's been a while since I've seen a KO 4K video, but first time to see in 60fps + 4k lol

What programs did you use for making this one?

After Effects & Vegas Pro for editing and rendering.

Mirillis Action for recording.

Note, I didn't record on 4k it was actually 1920x1080 but rendered in 4K to keep quality as good as possible since both program's rendering and youtube's is dropping the video's quality.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:09 PM, Adi said:

After Effects & Vegas Pro for editing and rendering.

Mirillis Action for recording.

Note, I didn't record on 4k it was actually 1920x1080 but rendered in 4K to keep quality as good as possible since both program's rendering and youtube's is dropping the video's quality.

Oh.. I see, I found cracked versions of both AE and Vegas pro, but couldn't find a cracked version of Action.

Are you using a cracked version or actually paid for a license?

1 hour ago, LionRoar said:

Oh.. I see, I found cracked versions of both AE and Vegas pro, but couldn't find a cracked version of Action.

Are you using a cracked version or actually paid for a license?

I'm using a paid version of Action but note that once you pay for a license, it is a lifetime license and it's not that expensive. Pretty sure anyone can afford it as it might be useful in the long term.

Plus I personally never seen any program recording better than this one and trust me, I've tested them all lol.

6 minutes ago, Adi said:

I'm using a paid version of Action but note that once you pay for a license, it is a lifetime license and it's not that expensive. Pretty sure anyone can afford it as it might be useful in the long term.

Plus I personally never seen any program recording better than this one and trust me, I've tested them all lol.

Can you please link me to the type of license you purchased? I got confused here :(

23 hours ago, LionRoar said:

Can you please link me to the type of license you purchased? I got confused here :(

https://mirillis.com/en/store/onlinestore_action.html

But, you might consider waiting a bit as they're doing a 50-25% off every now and then, I personally paid around 18$ for the license and I can't complain about a thing, so far.

On 9/3/2017 at 10:29 PM, Adi said:

https://mirillis.com/en/store/onlinestore_action.html

But, you might consider waiting a bit as they're doing a 50-25% off every now and then, I personally paid around 18$ for the license and I can't complain about a thing, so far.

Thanks for the share mate, i'll definitely start using this one!

• 7 months later...