Question ko4life GitHub's open source project

alfa076

Question

10 answers to this question

On 10/13/2022 at 11:08 PM, alfa076 said:

ko4life group is making improvements about openko, I think what is the final stage, can we get information

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

As far as I know from the chats I had with Steve, he started from the Knight_c.zip archive we have in here (@GiR, kindly correct me if I'm wrong):

It's nice to see someone invested and dedicated to rebuilding the community there. I'm already quite impressed by the way he works there and we can probably learn something from him in case you feel taking part. I try to help with reviews and guidance, but more than that my schedule is quite tight to allow myself to be invested in something new unfortunately.

My two cents here is that the project looks very promising and I hope more people will help him to make a successful project.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, GiR said:

You're able to setup a local server to test things out with the link below. Though you must remember the project is still in it's early stages.

Hidden Content

first of all, thank you, can you help us under this topic about installations or do you have a contact place where I can reach you as soon as possible

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, alfa076 said:

first of all, thank you, can you help us under this topic about installations or do you have a contact place where I can reach you as soon as possible

You can catch us on snoxd discord. To access to open source channel visit role request channel

Hidden Content

@Gilad I don't know if I can post a link to snoxd discord if not just remove it :)

Edited by GuTeK
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Our roadmap:
First step: 1264 fully working server and client
Second step:  all tools working for 1264 client files like map editor, uif editor etc
Third step: 1298
Fourth step: 13xx
etc

We need more hands to work on it because it's a lot stuff to do and even if you are beginner you can join and learn something from us

Edited by GuTeK

I want to comment about our discord

Its prett much like unofficial ko4life discord at this point since everyone here also there , we have same the rules with ko4life only exception of we allow leaks no matter what things like doesnt allowed in the forum (exclusive links like soacs source etc).Other than leaks and discussion about projects we dont do releases in our discord releases only happen here when they are stable. Also if you are banned on ko4life you will be banned on our discord as well if you cause drama (chinese friends autobanned due vpn isnt included)

We also dont support and will not help any private repo on github only public repos will be supported.

• Like 1